turn your jet ski into a flying machine
Wataboard hydroflight products are designed for professionals with newbies in mind. Easy to fly and easy on your wallet. Safest flyboard product in the industry. Made in the USA with high quality standards. Compatible with most Sea-Doo, Yamaha, and Kawasaki jet ski and boat models.
WHAT IS A WATABOARD?
The most fun you’ll ever have on water! Wataboard EX1 and EX2 are devices commonly known as a “flyboard” that propel riders up to 50 feet in the air using the water jet propulsion generated by the jet ski or jet boat.
Superb Design and Quality
- Fine tuned end cones for maximum thrust on low power jet skies.
- Super buoyant flotation deck that keeps you afloat even when connected to the hose.
- Fiber filled polypropylene molded nozzles that are impact resistant and incredibly strong.
- Dual row of ball bearings with a reinforced wear ring to ensure many years of reliability and dual o-rings to create that perfect seal.
- Marine aluminum Y manifold for strength and durability.
- Quick disconnect safety system. Pull the pin and instantly disconnect yourself from the flyboard hose.
- Removable anti-counter rotation lock bar. Keep it on for newbies. Take it off for advanced riders.
Rated #1 by our customers!
Hiya… More feedback.:-).. the wataboard is awesome…. so much fun… your flyboard is something to be proud of. The steering nozzle adaptor works well. If anything it just seems to point downwards a little too much, wants to push the nose of the ski underwater. .. but for all intense purposes of getting out into deeper water before attaching the hose.. it does its job..
Very impressed by your product. Had a lot of interest in our wataboard, had about 20 people asking where to get one
Hi Mel just want to tell you I am having so much fun on your flyboard. People are asking me all the time what it is and where they can buy it. You should let me sell them here for you…
We’re having a great time! I am getting a rather large amount of interest in the product and a lot of questions are being asked about where to buy costs etc…
Hi Mel, your wataboard was sooo much fun. My boys and I had a blast on the lake this weekend. Do you have a dealer in the New York area? I would like to explore the opportunity…
(Review from greenhulk.net) I bought a Wataboard last summer and have had no issues thus far. Setup was easy and support from Mel during the learning curve was excellent (which was a huge point for me as a newbie). I am by no means a “pro”, but find this platform to be easy to work with. We run this thing all weekend down at the lake, from beginners to instructor level, everybody has a blast. The price point is hard to beat for what i am using it for. I would recommend this product based my experience thus far.
Wataboard vs Flyboard
- Quick disconnect safety system
- Large diameter jet redirection system
- Highest thrust to weight ratio
- Shockproof U pipe system
- 3rd axis Y manifold
- 2 year warranty
- Made in USA
- No quick disconnect safety system
- No large diameter jet redirection system
- Not highest t/w ratio
- No shockproof U pipe
- No 3rd axis
- 1 year warranty
- Made in France
You will not be disappointed, guaranteed!
For hydroflight devices, a minimum of 150 HP is needed. The more power you have, the better. Because we highly recommend you use bindings that properly fit you, Wataboard does not come with bindings. Using any style of wakeboard bindings that have a 6 inch (153mm) bolt spacing will fit.